Seeing More Clearly
To design a new WordPress theme.
- A simple and clean, uncluttered website, with a cool colour palette.
n.b. This website is still in development
Aviation Emissions Solutions
To design a new logo and WordPress theme.
A ‘dynamic-looking’ website, with a moving slideshow on the home page.
“Karen took great trouble to understand our rather hazy set of requirements, and came up with a fantastic product of which we are very pleased. Friendly and approachable but always extremely professional, we have no hesitation in offering our strongest recommendation for both her design and technical expertise.”
Chris Johnson, Aviation Emissions Solutions
To update the website and blog WordPress theme.
- A refreshed, clean website design with an updated colour palette.
- Ability to change the home page image regularly
- Blog feeds embedded in some locations
- Branded blog posts are also emailed out to subscribers
“We continue to use Karen’s services on a regular basis and have been delighted with the support she has provided over a number of years.”
To design a brand new version of Shazzie.com, based on the mandala-style logo and a matching WordPress theme for the blog.
“How can I thank you enough for the beautiful web site you designed for me? You captured the whole of me in your design for Shazzie.com. I’m quite convinced that Shazzie.com is the most wonderful web site in the world. Thank you a billion times.”
To revamp the existing website, including WordPress blog and PayPal payments for booking workshops
- To overhaul the colour scheme, while keeping the gravity of the current logo
- Modernise, while still appealing to the target audience of expert witnesses
- The site is also optimised for mobile devices
Tiffins Tea Emporium
To design a website for the new owners of a local cafe.
- To convey the feel of the cafe, using the interior paint colours
- Photographs were also taken of the cafe, clientele and food
- The final website design was made into a WordPress theme so the owners can update the menu and news sections themselves
“Fabulous bespoke service, receptive to ideas but plenty of expertise to guide and advise.”
Sarah Peukart, Tiffins Tea Emporium